This year’s edition was great, maybe even the nicest ever. Noordwijkerhout and its hotel annex conference venue are a great place to stay. The previous years at Papendal, Arnhem were very nice, but I guess this one tops it.
Anyway, I met loads of people, from famous to acquaintances from the community, the ones I met on projects, courses or coaching gigs. To name just a few:
- Julie Lerman: had loads of very long and good conversations on the Entity Framework (what else?) and ways to tell people the vision and overview of EF.
- Dennis Doomen: yes, I am still alive.
- Taco Ditiecher
- Jean-Pierre Broeders
- Donald Hessing
- Mirjam van Olst
Many, many more, mostly the regulars. Hopefully you/these don’t mind that you’re not in the list. It’s just that I expected to meet you there.
I’ve uploaded the slides and demos to my sessions:
- Introduction to ASP.NET (demos, for slides see the nearly identical DevDays slides)
- Technology Deatmatch (slides only, don’t expect too much in these)
- Introduction to Unity 1.1 (slides and demos)
Everyone, thanks very much for spending the time to come see my sessions and/or talk to me. I appreciate it.